By becoming a Voices of Care Choir member you have read and agreed to the following:
Voices of Care Choir
Voices of Care Choir is a trading name of Chocolate Box Studios Limited, Registered Company Number 09182612. The Registered Address is 112 Durlston Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 5RU.
- Voices of Care Choir membership is open to any person who works within an NHS organisation. Voices of Care Choir reserves the right to refuse application for admission to the choir if your current employer is not an NHS organisation.
- Voices of Care Choir aims to provide rehearsals on the second weekend of every month.
- Voices of Care Choir reserves the right to alter the schedule of rehearsals to fit in with other events that may be held, e.g. a recording session. No refunds will be given in these circumstances. If rehearsals are cancelled due to a force majeure (e.g. fire, flood, snowstorm etc.) then Voices of Care Choir will make best endeavours to provide alternative rehearsal time over the next few weeks. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
- Rehearsals will be held at a minimum of two venues around the country each month. We will use our best endeavours to reach different parts of the country reflecting our members’ home locations. If you are not able to attend either venue in a month no refunds will be given.
- On signing up to become a member of Voices of Care Choir, you are committing to a minimum membership term of three months, with a subscription fee paid monthly, and thereafter you may resign your membership with one month’s notice sent to [email protected].
- Voices of Care Choir will provide each member lyrics and audio resources online for every piece of music taught during their membership.
- It is agreed that any Voices of Care Choir resources or teaching aids are not to be copied, reproduced or distributed outside of the choir without prior permission.
- Voices of Care Choir may from time to time provide additional facilities such as musical scores, recorded music downloads or video footage. These are not part of the basic membership offering and are provided only at the discretion of Choir directors.
- In joining the Choir, members are assumed to be medically fit to undertake the vocal and physical demands of Voices of Care Choir. Any medical condition that may affect a members’ ability, or which the choir director should be aware of, should be entered into the joining form. If an individual has any doubts, these should also be indicated to Voices of Care Choir at application.
- All members are advised that photographs and film footage may be taken of members during Voices of Care Choir rehearsals and events and used for advertising and marketing purposes in relation to Voices of Care Choir.
- No permission will be granted to record or video choir rehearsals without prior agreement.
Payment methods for Membership subscriptions
- Monthly payments: Members must set up a recurring subscription to Voices of Care Choir. This must be set up before the start of the month and will be paid on the 5th of the month or the nearest working day thereafter until the member leaves Voices of Care Choir. When a member making monthly payments wishes to leave Voices of Care Choir they are required to email [email protected] requesting cancellation of their membership with one month’s notice. Thus an outstanding payment may need to be settled before the payment scheme is cancelled.
Health and Safety
- Voices of Care Choir is not responsible for damage to person or personal belongings whilst attending rehearsals and performances or before and after rehearsals and performances.
- Voices of Care Choir members are responsible for their own property and well-being whilst attending all rehearsals and performances.
Code of Conduct
- Members of Voices of Care Choir are expected to behave in a safe and appropriate manner both in rehearsals and public performance, and anywhere they are representing Voices of Care Choir.
- All members are expected to be punctual to rehearsal and performances and respond to the direction of the choir director or workshop leaders.
- Voices of Care Choir proudly adheres to a friendly and equal opportunity environment. We encourage members to be polite, friendly, tolerant and accommodating to all, keeping singing as the purpose of our gathering.
- Voices of Care Choir will not be held financially responsible for damage caused by Members’ misconduct.
Members’ information held at the Voices of Care Choir Office will not be passed to third parties unless agreed to by each member. Members will be contacted primarily by e-mail, or in some circumstances by telephone. Communications will be related only to Voices of Care Choir’s activities and for marketing purposes only. By taking up this offer you are giving us permission to contact you in the future unless you expressly tell us otherwise.
Terms and Conditions for coupon use
Coupons cannot be transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Chocolate Box Studios Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.